8 Simple Ways to Stick to a Healthy Diet
Eating healthy can help you lose weight and have more energy. This is the most popular question I get. “How do you have energy all the time”. The answer is right here and its simple… Eating Healthy creates ENERGY.
It can also improve your mood and reduce your risk of disease. —– Is this not big enough reason to start????
Yet despite these benefits, maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle can be challenging.
Here are 14 ways to stick to a healthy diet.
- Start with realistic expectations. – Write a small goal that you want to achieve. Maybe it’s to lose 1 Legging Size since no one wears jeans anymore.
- Think about what really motivates you. …For Me it’s the fact that I have Kidney Disease and I want to live past 63. My mom wasn’t so lucky.
- Keep unhealthy foods out of the house. STOP BUYING SHIT! JUST STOP. There’s NO need to have Chips in the house.
- Don’t have an ‘all or nothing’ approach. – Create one. Google is right at your fingertips.
- Carry healthy snacks. – There are Soooooo many. Mix Grape tomatoes with Grapes. Al little healthy and a little sugar together.
- Exercise OR change diet -You do not have to do them at the same time. Start something that you can commit to, today!
- Have a game plan before eating out. – Find a restaurant where you know you can eat healthy. We all know Pizza Hut does not have healthy food, so don’t go there.
- Listen to your MIND. I’ll start after my vacation, After the wedding, After the baby shower, ON MONDAY! They are freaking ALL EXCUSES; Stop using them and Start TODAY! There is no better time like the present.
Leave a comment