5-day to FIT challenge with Karina Rabin
You get the best results when you start something different or new. Then a week goes by, and you may begin to get bored. I get that, so I made this Challenge only five days ago. SHOCK the body and your mind and see results to get motivated to try again.
Take advantage of this and go ALL IN. Summer is approaching, and I know you will feel so much better that it will motivate you to keep going.
Don't do some of it!
Refrain from half-assing it (excuse my language)!
Go at it 100%.
Here is what I promise you if you do.
- You will find DEBLOAT (your belly will feel flatter).
- You will lose 1-5 lbs, depending on your starting weight
- You will have more energy.
- You won't feel fatigued.
- You won't feel hungry.
- You will be in a better mood.
- You will be able to concentrate and focus more.
- You will be more productive.
I know you can do this.
No matter how busy you are, if you want to feel all the effects of what I just mentioned, you will find the time.
It's a matter of ORGANIZATION and PREPARATION.
I have had people who work 14 hours a day do this, so I know you can.
But I understand how hard it can be when you're a mom, and you work, and your kid has a million activities—that's why I share with you how I do this every day. I choose to work out before the kids wake up; otherwise, lifting weights at night is hard. But I do my cardio at night on a treadmill.
Here is the first thing you have to do.
Please repeat after me
- I will do this for five days straight, no matter what.
- Even when I don't feel like it
- No matter if I get home late from work.
- No matter if my kids get sick.
- No matter if I'm stressed.
- No matter if I don't feel good.
- No matter if something comes up.
- No matter if your hubby is out of town.
- No matter if there is an event at school or a meeting at work.
- No matter if my kids have a tournament or after-school activities.
There will always be a reason not to do it, and there will never be a time when nothing comes up.
If you still need to do my challenges, commit this time. It's ONLY FIVE Days
I'm about to give you your 5-Day Challenge, but first, if you want some EASY, HEALTHY & DELICIOUS RECIPES will help you this week,
then let me link you to my 5-ingredient Recipe book.
This way, you can have 30 days of healthy snacks, breakfast options, lunches, and dinners, and you can use them without thinking much or planning.
I did all the work for you.
If this will help you stick to it this week because you work a lot or the kids keep you super busy, and it's hard to MEAL PLAN and figure out what is good, this will help you.
Lastly, I recommend the L-Carnitine Fat Burning Drink. I have been drinking twice daily for two years, and that's a game-changer.
Over the next 5 days you will do the following:
- No Soda
- Drink 12 Glasses of Water
- No Fake Sugar ( berries are good)
- No " Diet " food
- No Dairy
- No Gluten
- No Alcohol
- No Processed Foods (nothing canned) frozen fruit, frozen veggies are OK
- Don't Eat Out
- Eat 1/2 your body weight of protein ( If you're 150 lbs then you must eat 75 grams of protein minimum). That's 4 oz of chicken, 4 oz of fish, 2 eggs and 1 protein shake.
- Get your GREENS, minimum of 6 servings. 1 serving is 1 cup
- Eat your carbs such as Brown rice, rice cake, oats and sweet potato
- Do these workouts for 5-days